Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring Break to Paris



Over Spring Break, Matt, Candace and I traveled to Paris. The trip was fantastic - filled with lots of laughter, beautiful cathedrals (Chartes and St. Sulpice were my favorite), phenomenal art, lots of walking, and of course, lots of great food! Crepes and chocolate filled croissants really should be found all over the place!


The Seine River...I realized how much I love water in cities. I knew this before from when I lived in Philadelphia but I'd forgotten about how much it is calming to have water run through the city.












The Eiffel Tower during sunset.






During the trip we each had a task. Candace was the translator because she was the one who took French in High School. Our photographer was Matt...he was fantastic and took all of these great pictures. I became our tour guide and navigator - moving so often and living in a bunch of cities apparently worked out well for me!

No comments: