Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

It's been a while...I know, I know. Plus, lots of things happened in the past four months. Now that exams are done and the papers are written, I finally have some time to show yall some pictures from the past big events.

My mom sent me a shirt recently with the words "Not All Who Wander Are Lost." I decided to adopt the slogan as my new motto, trekking across the world and attending fun events in my new town - along with my school load and internship at the church. In four days, I leave for the Middle East, spending three weeks traveling around Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Israel, Egypt, and Greece. I'm very excited about all of the places I'm gonna see, the camels I'm gonna get to ride on to the top of Mt. Siani, the hikes I'm gonna take, and the sacred places I'm gonna visit. Once I get back, I will start my Clinical Pastoral Education unit at Grady Hospital. So, the pictures from that trip might take a while to get on the blog...but hey - yall wouldn't expect anything different huh?

In order to update my life, here are two more blogs below from my two big things this semester. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: