Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pollen...

....is the southern version of snow. God decided that Southerns should not enjoy the white goodness that comes in the winter time - the snow that gets us out of school, closing down all of the businesses and gives us a great opportunity to find our inner child. Nope. Instead, God gave Southerns pollen, the yellow snow that covers everything in site, gets in your bodies, causes people allergies, and remains around until it rains. I'd rather have snow.

In other news...Paris was fantastic (pictures soon). Dad and I are going to the Final Four this weekend (without my beloved Heels). School is almost over this semester (thank goodness). My brain is done with writing papers...too bad my brain doesn't correlate with the syllabus. I'll be traveling to the Middle East this summer for three weeks, going to Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Greece, Egypt and Turkey. After I return from that trip, I'm working as a hospital chaplain at Grady Memorial Hospital in downtown Atlanta.

Usually I would be a bit more creative in dispersing all of this information...but right now, my creativity is flowing towards my latest paper - 1 Corinthians 11:2-16. It's on.

Pretty soon, it might be time for the Wonder Woman shirt.

2 comments:

Pastor Nicole said...

you know, i think that we should get out of school for pollen days. That would rule.

Dana B said...

ha! pollen days!